- IT Solutions
- Industries Served
With the New Year right around the corner, tons of tech folks are making decisions about the networking projects in 2015 that will get priority.
What is on your plate for your small business in the New Year? Are you planning to make some upgrades? Most service providers are looking for ways to provide better wireless networking, and engineers are working around the clock to ensure that you get it.
This is why we focus on building relationships not only with you as the small business owner, but we also focus on building relationships with the top vendors. So, what is on the agenda for the upcoming year?
Today, we want to share with you what will happen in data centers, and how wireless networking will impact your small business when you adopt cloud networking and operations.
Priorities for Networking Projects in 2015
Chances are, you have a list of areas of improvement for 2015. You should. Your business depends on every decision you make today and tomorrow.
However, networking is changing. If you haven’t yet adopted cloud networking you will soon.
It’s not only cost effective, but it is a space saver, and it’s where our wireless/digital age is headed. Here are the priorities for networking projects in 2015.
1. Shrinking data centers. The days of housing large data centers is over. Switches are always replaced on a regular basis for data centers, but is that the case now? Demand for ports is going down. This is because more data centers are adopting cloud networking, reducing the network footprint. Cloud-based applications are being picked up daily by organizations around the world, which is much more practical and it’s reducing the need for multiple servers. This means less power, and more responsible use of energy.
2. Wide-area networking projects. Not all networking projects are created equal. This is why wide-area networking is still in demand. The architecture is still intact because more networking can be done to accomplish more with fewer servers. School districts and various organizations are still expanding their bandwidth to ensure that the networks don’t slow down.
3. Mobile networking. The use of mobile devices has continued to increase over the last 5 years. This has encouraged the use of mobile apps on the job as well. Computers are no longer the only tool used for networking, and as more sales positions require more time in the field, these applications are essential. If you aren’t using mobile applications on a regular basis you will be. You need to be mobile and you need the bandwidth. This means that you can’t afford to go without the right networking tools and resources. If you need more devices and applications, then you’ll need more access points.
4. Security. There isn’t any business that hasn’t had several meeting regarding security and how to improve it. This is why we believe that security will be the very reason organizations choose to explore their options for better networking. Whether you need reconfiguration or something else, California Computer Services can help you get things turned around with the right tools and resources.
We know that your networking is important, and we have certified engineers to help you get the job done. From the planning, to the design and deployment, we have everything you need.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you amidst all of the networking projects in 2015 that are taking place, please CONTACT US today to schedule a consultation with us.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Follow Us On Google +
Find us on facebook
- Will Your Small Business Adopt Big Data Analytics?
- Cyber Security Landscape for 2015
- California Computer Services Understands Your Small Business Security Needs
- Can You Afford a Managed Services Provider?
- Best Predictions for Technology in 2015
- Understanding Your Need for Managed Services
- Managed IT Services Sacramento