- IT Solutions
- Industries Served
As a small business owner you know how important it is to minimize risk with the proper backup and disaster recovery. Disasters are unforeseen just as natural disasters with weather are truly unforeseen. Even with a forecast there is always a chance that weather will appear that wasn’t in that forecast! Your business is no different in that it requires a watchful eye and the proper preparation.
This includes failures with software and especially your hardware. When others count on you to take care of their business, we want to help you take care of your business. This is why we have partnered with the best companies around to help you get the proper backup and get the help you need when a disaster strikes. While backups should be done on a regular basis there is still more to be done to help you recover easily and quickly.
What is it worth for to see you don’t have to lose years worth of work? Think about all of your proprietary information, contacts and more. You shouldn’t take any chances endangering your business, and you can’t afford it. Do it right from day one, and even if you aren’t 100% sure that you are prepared there is no time like the present to get prepared. Today, we would like to share with you why we should be your number one choice for helping you with proper backup and disaster recovery.
The First Step to Backup and Disaster Recovery
What is your current strategy for backup and disaster recovery? If you don’t have one, we can help you create one. It’s vital that your business is running on a schedule and that you know your backups are running consistently without issues. If you don’t know how or when they are running, then you are leaving yourself open for attacks and loss of data.
Not only do you need a solid strategy, but you also need:
- Contingency plans in case the initial strategy fails
- Learn the recovery process
- Evaluation of your current business environment
It’s okay to not know everything up front, but it’s not okay to know and not do anything about it. Being prepared is just one aspect of being a business owner. If you want to be the best you have to step up your game, and that means you are ready should a disaster strike. You’ll need an assessment of your network to make sure that there are no holes and that your network is as secure as possible.
Your Backup and Disaster Recovery Assessment
When you think about preparing for a disaster and preparing for a quick recovery should you need it, how would you prepare ahead? We wanted to share with you the steps to a proper assessment so that you know what comes first and what areas are covered.
- An automatic backup system
- Backup critical data often
- Data transfers in a non-corrupt fashion
- Backups of software
- Proper preparation for fire, flood, and more
- A formal disaster recovery plan
- Testing your recovery plan
- Protect your system from viruses
- Optimize your system to prepare against crashes
These are all important things to think about when it comes to getting prepared just in case disaster strikes. Will you be ready? If you are not sure that you are ready for what lies ahead, CONTACT US today at California Computer Services to learn more about the proper backup and disaster recovery for your network.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Follow Us On Google +
Find us on facebook
- Will Your Small Business Adopt Big Data Analytics?
- Cyber Security Landscape for 2015
- California Computer Services Understands Your Small Business Security Needs
- Can You Afford a Managed Services Provider?
- Best Predictions for Technology in 2015
- Understanding Your Need for Managed Services
- Managed IT Services Sacramento