- IT Solutions
- Industries Served
IT Support for Financial Services
Today’s financial service firms are tasked with ensuring that the most valuable and sensitive data is secure and available. Securing your data requires intimate knowledge of changing regulatory compliance requirements and some of the highest levels of expertise. Maintaining a secure institution is an intense battle with a silent reward.
With massive regulatory compliance and daunting initiatives by the board and shareholders, firms cannot forget the impact of securing the client’s relationship.
Experienced in the fast-paced and sensitive nature of Financial Services, Insurance and Investments, California Computer Services has the vendor relationships and qualifications to support some of the highest levels of security requirements. With a dedication to emerging compliance and support issues, we monitor your network, applications, firewalls and communications. A continuous assessment of business continuity keeps disaster recovery strategies at the forefront of IT management.
Securing a financial institution requires more than simple firewalling. Architecting a solution to address the risks based on your institutional size and place in the market requires an intimate understanding of each technology and compliance requirement.
California Computer Services security professionals keep up-to-date on the latest compliance issues facing financial organizations. We validate solutions to answer business objectives through the lens of compliance. California Computer Services can help you to assess your levels of risk and move toward better identity and access management.
Financial institutions have the responsibility of managing an environment that ensures continuous access to information while maintaining a high-level of security.
California Computer Services can help determine proper risk-levels, protect critical information and develop a solution to meet these objectives. Experienced in tailoring a solution to fit the unique requirements of banking and finance, California Computer Services solutions can often address availability, security and disaster recovery in the same solution.
Additional IT Services for Financial Institutions, Insurance and Investment firms include:
- Emergency Troubleshooting
- Disaster Recovery
- Computer Installation and Troubleshooting
- Network Security Assessment
- Server and desktop virtualization
- Technology renovation, system migration and project management
- High-availability server and business continuity services
- Email and communications systems design and integration
- Expert, Citrix thin-client implementation
- Secure remote access and Internet-edge security
- Storage Area Network and Network Attached Storage
- Virus and Spyware protection and Removal
- Wireless Networking
- High-level Network Consulting
For more information on how we can help your organization please call 729-1102 or fill ou the form below:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Follow Us On Google +
Find us on facebook
- Will Your Small Business Adopt Big Data Analytics?
- Cyber Security Landscape for 2015
- California Computer Services Understands Your Small Business Security Needs
- Can You Afford a Managed Services Provider?
- Best Predictions for Technology in 2015
- Understanding Your Need for Managed Services
- Managed IT Services Sacramento