- IT Solutions
- Industries Served
IT Support for Government Agencies and School Districts
Budget cuts have had a major negative impact on the IT departments of local governments and school districts throughout the Sacramento region. Crucial maintenance is being deferred, money-saving software upgrades and hardware consolidations are being postponed, and projects designed to improve network reliability, performance, security, and functionality are being cancelled.
In many cases, initiatives to save money by deploying IT resources more efficiently are put off because the in-house staff capable of managing these projects are no longer with the organization.
California Computer Services team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified engineers and technicians offer world-class consulting and troubleshooting services at prices local governments can afford. California Computer Services security engineers can help you protect your data and comply with government security mandates.
IT Services for Government & School Districts include:
- Emergency Troubleshooting
- Disaster Recovery
- Computer Installation and Troubleshooting
- Network Security Assessment
- Server and desktop virtualization
- Technology renovation, system migration and project management
- High-availability server and business continuity services
- Email and communications systems design and integration
- Expert, Citrix thin-client implementation
- Secure remote access and Internet-edge security
- Storage Area Network and Network Attached Storage
- Virus and Spyware protection and Removal
- Wireless Networking
- High-level Network Consulting
A Proven Service Model
California Computer Services engagement model is simple and efficient. Whether you need help with a long-term project or require emergency troubleshooting, it’s easy to initiate and terminate services with California Computer Services. There’s no start-up fee, minimum hours requirement, retainer, or other hidden costs.
For more information on IT Support Services for Sacramento area Government Agencies and School Districts please call 916-729-1102 or fill out the form below:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Follow Us On Google +
Find us on facebook
- Will Your Small Business Adopt Big Data Analytics?
- Cyber Security Landscape for 2015
- California Computer Services Understands Your Small Business Security Needs
- Can You Afford a Managed Services Provider?
- Best Predictions for Technology in 2015
- Understanding Your Need for Managed Services
- Managed IT Services Sacramento