- IT Solutions
- Industries Served
IT Support for Legal Services
With more than 10 years of legal IT experience, California Computer Services serves as a preferred technology partner to leading law firms. Our expertise reflects our intimate knowledge of the legal environment – and the technology challenges you face.
With California Computer Services, you can choose from a wide range of cost-effective solutions to manage and support the document management, mobile and other computing needs of your partners, associates, staff, and clients:
Legal Professional IT Services include:
- Emergency Troubleshooting
- Disaster Recovery
- Computer Installation and Troubleshooting
- Network Security Assessment
- Server and desktop virtualization
- Technology renovation, system migration and project management
- High-availability server and business continuity services
- Email and communications systems design and integration
- Expert, Citrix thin-client implementation
- Secure remote access and Internet-edge security
- Storage Area Network and Network Attached Storage
- Virus and Spyware protection and Removal
- Wireless Networking
- High-level Network Consulting
California Computer Services has more than 10 years of experience with both small and large law firms.
For more information on how California Computer Services can help your Legal Practice please call 916-729-1102 or fill out the form below:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Follow Us On Google +
Find us on facebook
- Will Your Small Business Adopt Big Data Analytics?
- Cyber Security Landscape for 2015
- California Computer Services Understands Your Small Business Security Needs
- Can You Afford a Managed Services Provider?
- Best Predictions for Technology in 2015
- Understanding Your Need for Managed Services
- Managed IT Services Sacramento