- IT Solutions
- Industries Served
IT Support for Non-Profit Organizations
Never before has technology played such a critical role in advancing the mission of nonprofit organizations. And never before has the burden of maintaining a first-rate technology environment been so challenging.
California Computer Services is helping non-profits leverage technology without breaking their budgets. We have enabled non-profits organizations to achieve measurable results:
- Save 24-60% in annual technology costs
- Experience 99% uptime
- Enhance the member and donor experience
California Computer Services has managed the IT infrastructure for many 501(c)(3) nonprofits in the Sacramento area for many years. We understand your resource constraints, operational practices, and the applications—such as the membership databases—on which you depend.
With California Computer Services managing your critical IT environment, you gain the kind of world-class technology infrastructure your members, donors, and board expect, at a fraction of the cost. And with less time spent on technology issues, you’ll have more time to focus on stakeholder needs and organization priorities.
IT Services for Non-Profit Organizations include:
- Emergency Troubleshooting
- Disaster Recovery
- Computer Installation and Troubleshooting
- Network Security Assessment
- Server and desktop virtualization
- Technology renovation, system migration and project management
- High-availability server and business continuity services
- Email and communications systems design and integration
- Expert, Citrix thin-client implementation
- Secure remote access and Internet-edge security
- Storage Area Network and Network Attached Storage
- Virus and Spyware protection and Removal
- Wireless Networking
- High-level Network Consulting
Every hour and every dollar you spend mired in support issues, mastering new applications, or battling security threats detracts from the important work that drives your organization.
To learn more about how we can help your non-profit organization please call 916-729-1102 or fill in the form below:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Follow Us On Google +
Find us on facebook
- Will Your Small Business Adopt Big Data Analytics?
- Cyber Security Landscape for 2015
- California Computer Services Understands Your Small Business Security Needs
- Can You Afford a Managed Services Provider?
- Best Predictions for Technology in 2015
- Understanding Your Need for Managed Services
- Managed IT Services Sacramento