- IT Solutions
- Industries Served
Backup and Disaster Recovery
California Computer Services offers fully managed data backup and disaster recovery solutions to help small business minimize their risk from unforeseen catastrophes including failed hardware
Despite this, many companies do not make the creation of solid backups a regular practice. In the event of a catastrophic system failure, years worth of essential work, contacts and information can be lost, sometimes endangering the entire operation.
We will help you evaluate your current backup strategy, and monitor those backups to make sure they are happening on a consistent schedule. We will also develop contingency plans for your organization so you can recover quickly if a disaster occurs.
If you’ve already experienced data loss, we will guide you through the recovery process, restoring as much data as is possible and providing you with a strategy to be sure that such an event does not happen again.
Free Backup and Disaster Recovery Assessment
Evaluating your current business environment accurately is very important. We provide an absolutely Free Assessment of your network. This Free Assessment will cover the following areas:
- Do you have a convenient, automatic back-up system in place to ensure that you won’t lose data if something goes wrong?
- How often do you backup your critical data?
- Do you check your backups to make sure data is being transferred in a non-corrupt fashion?
- Do you have offsite backups of your critical data?
- Do you have backups of your software offsite?
- How well prepared are you for a disaster such as electrical outages, fire or flood?
- Do you have a formal disaster recovery plan? Has it been tested?
- Are your systems “inoculated” from viruses and their consequences?
- Are your systems optimized to avoid crashes, data corruption or loss?
Once your Free Backup and Disaster Recovery Assessment is complete, we can provide you with our recommendations, and together we can customize a suite of solutions for your business.
For more information on Backup and Disaster Recovery services or to schedule a FREE Backup and Disaster Recovery Assessment please call 916-729-1102 or fill out the form below:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Follow Us On Google +
Find us on facebook
- Will Your Small Business Adopt Big Data Analytics?
- Cyber Security Landscape for 2015
- California Computer Services Understands Your Small Business Security Needs
- Can You Afford a Managed Services Provider?
- Best Predictions for Technology in 2015
- Understanding Your Need for Managed Services
- Managed IT Services Sacramento