- IT Solutions
- Industries Served
Small Business Communications
Get everything you need for business-class networking and voice communications across your entire company. Take advantage of IP telephony to reduce costs, boost productivity, and create a more collaborative company.
We offer two basic systems that can be customized to meet your specific needs:
The Cisco Unified Communications 300 Series for Small Business supports:
- Voice: Telephone call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, and conferencing are included
- SIP Trunking: Reduce telecommunications costs with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking
- Integrated Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n wireless access point for wireless data and wireless desktop telephone support
- Built-in Routing and Switching: Integrated 10/100/1000 routing and 4-port 10/100/1000 switch
- Growth: Add inexpensive switches and phones as your business grows
It also includes advanced phone features such as voicemail and automated attendant. This solution is easy to set up and manage but flexible enough to grow and change along with your business.
The Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business supports:
- Voice: Use advanced communications capabilities including telephone call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, and conferencing functions to respond to customers faster and save money on long-distance charges
- Video: Conduct face-to-face meetings through video calls
- Wireless: Help employees be more productive and collaborate better through access to applications and information from anywhere they work
- Productivity: Integrate with existing desktop productivity applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management programs
- Secure Routing: Reduce business risks associated with viruses and other security threats
Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business combines voice, data, video, security, and more into one easy-to-manage solution. Get an advanced phone system that expands as your business grows and changes, without a lot of capital expense.
For more information on how we can help you take advantage of IP telephony to reduce costs, boost productivity, and create a more collaborative company please call 916-729-1102 or fill out the form below:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Follow Us On Google +
Find us on facebook
- Will Your Small Business Adopt Big Data Analytics?
- Cyber Security Landscape for 2015
- California Computer Services Understands Your Small Business Security Needs
- Can You Afford a Managed Services Provider?
- Best Predictions for Technology in 2015
- Understanding Your Need for Managed Services
- Managed IT Services Sacramento