- IT Solutions
- Industries Served
Your network security is constantly being bombarded by ever evolving external threats and sometimes even unmindful employees that may compromise critical data and systems. The complexity of security solutions require an experienced and reliable partner.
Securing your business requires more than simple firewalling. It requires hardening each computerized device that connects to corporate resources.
California Computer Services team of security professionals stay informed and educated on the growing risks to business security. Developing multiple layers of security defense, we work with best-of-breed partners to integrate security solutions that address the appropriate levels of risk without interfering with the need to access business critical data.
Network Security Services
- Security Risk Assessment
- Virus / Malware Protection
- Virus / Malware Removal
- Firewall Policy Planning & Implementation
- Intrusion Prevention / Detection Systems
- VPN Solutions
- Security Upgrades
Free Network Security Assessment
Evaluating your current business environment accurately is very important. We provide an absolutely Free Network Assessment of your network. This Free Assessment will cover the following security areas:
- Is your data vulnerable to external hackers?
- Are your systems “inoculated” from viruses and their consequences?
- Do you have a convenient, automatic back-up system in place to ensure that you won’t lose data if something goes wrong?
- Are your systems optimized to avoid crashes, data corruption or loss?
- How well prepared are you for a disaster such as electrical outages, fire or flood?
- How do you protect your data as employees come and go?
- How do you ensure that only authorized people have access to confidential information?
- Do your systems meet legal requirements regarding privacy?
Once the Free Network Assessment is complete, we can provide you with our recommendations, and together we can customize a suite of solutions customized for your business.
To learn how to keep your valuable information out of the hands of unauthorized users or to schedule a FREE Network Security Assessment please call (916) 729-1102 or fill out the form below:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Follow Us On Google +
Find us on facebook
- Better Device Management With Meraki
- 5 Reasons to Choose California Computer Services for IT Outsourcing
- What’s Dominating Networking Projects in 2015?
- What Are the Most Dangerous Computer Viruses?
- Why Email Backup is Critical
- Are You Prepared for a Major IT Failure?
- California Computer Services Offers Smaller Firms Cloud Networking