- IT Solutions
- Industries Served
Today’s businesses depend on networks to reach and serve their customers and to communicate internally. When problems with the networks arise, it costs businesses time, money and sometimes reputation.
Unfortunately, completely escaping this issue is nearly impossible. Cards will malfunction, drivers and operating systems will need to be periodically updated. Network devices will fail. Network requirements change and viruses abound.
California Computer Services can assist you in the development and implementation of support plans and procedures to reactively or proactively address your networks support needs.
On-Site IT Support Services include:
- Emergency Troubleshooting
- Virus and malware removal
- Disaster Recovery
- Computer Installation and Troubleshooting
- Network Security Assessment
- Server and desktop virtualization
- Technology renovation, system migration and project management
- High-availability server and business continuity services
- Email and communications systems design and integration
- Expert, Citrix thin-client implementation
- Secure remote access and Internet-edge security
- Storage Area Network and Network Attached Storage
- High-level Network Consulting
For more information on onsite IT support please call 916-729-1102 or fill out the form below:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Follow Us On Google +
Find us on facebook
- Will Your Small Business Adopt Big Data Analytics?
- Cyber Security Landscape for 2015
- California Computer Services Understands Your Small Business Security Needs
- Can You Afford a Managed Services Provider?
- Best Predictions for Technology in 2015
- Understanding Your Need for Managed Services
- Managed IT Services Sacramento